This past Sunday, 11/17/2019, we had a short service and held our Financial Stewardship Campaign.
- We began with a warm-up activity, answering, “Why do you come to KUMC?”
- We watched a slideshow of KUMC memories from the last decade.
- We saw an overview of our income/expenses; how they were used and in relation to why we come to church.
- We understood the giving trends; and saw how we did last year.
- We saw how we can calculate the percentage of our giving, and how we can step up and give.
- We saw different ways to give.
- We ended with prayer.
SAVE THE DATE – Consecration Sunday on 11/24/2019
If you were not there, I encourage you to click the links below and review them.
Click to Download:
Before you fill out the pledge form by hand or online:
- Assess your finances
- See how you can step-up
- Worship with gratitude
May the Lord continue to bless you and our church!